Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

floral shirt






Dawno nie miałam na sobie tak kobiecej rzeczy, jaką jest ta kwiecista koszula. Dlatego koniecznie musiałam ją przełamałać czymś ostrzejszym: marmurkami, skórzaną ramoneską i creepersami. Tak sobie myślę, że całkiem fajnie wyglądałyby tu też buty na obcasie, ale wczoraj akurat musiało mi być wygodnie.

It's been ages since I've been wearing something as feminine as this floral shirt. Of course I had to add some rock touch to this outfit: acid washed jeans, leather jacket and creepers did it for me. I think that high heel shoes would be also great, but yesterday i had to be comfortable.






pictures by Tomek, edited by Belletette

( Misbhv leather jacket, Zara shirt, Cheap Monday jeans from Nasty Gal, Top Shop bag, Ooh! Andy bracelet, Modekungen shoes)

Właśnie pakuję walizkę i jutro rano jadę do Berlina. Jeśli możecie polecić fajne miejscówki w Berlinie, piszcię, będę bardzo wdzięczna:)

At the moment I'm packing my suitcase- tomorrow I'm going to Berlin! If you can recommend some places i should visit- knock yourself out!


FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER & INSTAGRAM


No comments:

Post a Comment